Class-ify your barware and lifestyle with timeless and elegant Wine Decanters! Create a bar or bar area with a mirrored, Chrystal, or metallic tray and ditch the wine and vodka bottles atop the fridge- that's so undergrad! Decanters are as classic as watches and make excellent heirlooms to pass down, are ideal collector's items, and are perfect for sipping in style. Styles range from vintage to contemporary and here are a few poisons to pick from!
1. Dionys, by Moser, inspired by the Greek God of Wine, Dionysus.Crafted from Chrystal with a classic shape and priced at $440, this is a set including 2 Red Wine glasses. Find a vendor, see more, and appreciate genuine, fine quality at http://www.moserusa.com/
2. Flying, also from the Moser Archives, was originally designed circa 1931 by artist Alexandr Ptohl, created in the Streamline style of the time. Priced at $2,465 including 6 tumblers. http://www.moserusa.com/
3. Etched Globe Spirits Decanter, priced at $24.99 and available at http://www.wineenthusiast.com/, this Decanter would be ideal for a study or work area lounge.
4. Zuniga Cross Bottles, have a vintage charm and are topped with an assortment of antique rosary and Ethiopian crosses. For pricing and to view more of these creative pieces visit http://vintagecrossbottlescollection.blogspot.com/2009/08/vintage-cross-bottles-and-vintage.html or email:firstname.lastname@example.org!
5. Riedel Amadeo Wine Decanter has a contemporary form and traditional elegance! The smooth design is ideal for a young man making that transition from dorm to bachelor pad! priced at $340 and available at http://www.william-sonoma.com/ .
6. Vintage Vistosi Decanter, by Objects in the Loft was made in Murano, Italy circa 1960-1970. It's colorful, classic, and perfect for an eclectic or Bohemian casa! This fab find is courtesy of http://www.1rstdibs.com/ !
7. Recycled Windshield White Wine Decanter, for the eco-friendly Green Queens and Kings, this fab piece is handmade in Colombia and recycled from windows and windshields. Priced at $50 and available at http://www.uncommongoods.com/
8. Riedel Tyrol Chrystal Decanter, brings the drama and is very appealing with its unique shape! Priced at $149 and available at http://www.macys.com/ and http://www.amazon.com/