Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Hermes Avalon Blanket in CamelHand-Tufted Wool Area Rug by Angela Adams http://www.angelaadams.com/
Professor's Upholstered Chair by Restoration HardwareWoka Lamps Vienne- Luna, originally designed in 1912 http://www.woka.com/
Lindon Ottoman in Beluga by Z Gallerie
Marco Console Table in Black by Z Gallerie
Ligne Roset Multy Sofabed, would look fabulous with Apricot Chinese Lotus Stems
Striped Carrera Chair by Bagnato DesignsMocha Sofa available at Target.com
Ice Crystal Sconce by William Haines- will transfer multiple honeysuckle hues onto walls with each facet
Chevron Melon Pillow available at Room and Board
Mosaique au 24 Ashtray by Hermes
- Onyx Light Fixture by Donovan DesignsVarene Accent Chair by Casamidy
- T-Bone Trinket Box by Room and Board
-Keep Sofas and Drapes light to enhance the energetic and vibrant atmosphere that Honeysuckle hues create and be sure not to overwhelm with dark or over-sized furniture.
Liven up your decor and wardrobe with 2011's signature color- a vibrant and elegant Honeysuckle! Go all out and completely revamp your space by re-painting your walls or adding honeysuckle-printed wallpaper. Wanna make a more subtle statement? Add honeysuckle accessories and accents with seating, throws, candles, vases, rugs, drapes and more. Happy New Year and embrace the Honeysuckle Hues!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
"Get Him To the Greek," starring comedian Russel Brand coined this concept of stroking a furry wall when we're losing our minds. The Pelted Rebar Desk, by RBC Designs, offers rabbit-fur drawers! Work is one of the biggest stress producers, but can also lead to great results! Get things done and stay on course with this desk, and embrace the furry drawers when you get a little overwhelmed!
Benjamin Rollins Caldwell of BRC Designs combines function with unmatchable style with these unconventional wonders! Make any of his quirky pieces the focal points of your space and bask in all the attention they will bring!
- Suspended Bird's Eye Bed
- Impractical Comfort Side Chair- filled with mini bottles of Southern Comfort! (add a lime-colored throw pillow just for fun and flare)
- Protrusion Low Table- composed of awe-striking colorful pyramids and glass for transparency
- Impractical Comfort Low Table- filled with 787 one-dollar bills, limited availability!
- Contractions Low Table- made with concrete and stainless steel, this table is simply fabulous and durable. The stainless steel brings in a geometric pattern and contrasting texture that transfer distinctive detail into the space.
Get the deets on BRC Designs and view more of his unique furniture at http://brcdesigns.com/
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
For more info: cbdglass.reachlocal.com and 1-888-447-9309
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
It brings up some facts, quite profound.
We may think that we're poor,
Feel like bums, insecure,
But in truth, our riches astound.
We have guidance from heaven above.
We have so much more
Than they sell in a store,
We're wealthy, when push comes to shove.
Make Thanksgiving last more than a day.
Enjoy what you've got;
Realize it's a lot,
And you'll make all your cares go away.
A List of Things I'm Grateful For:
- Family- without a strong foundation of unconditional love and supporters we are nothing. Strong friendships, those new and old are included in this category and greatly cherished and adored
- Faith- As my Faith and Relationship with God strengthen everyday I am extremely grateful to experience His spirit that manifests daily, and am comforted by the fact that He will see me through.
- Opportunity- cherish any opportunity you are given and count it as a Divine blessing, for they are the only differences between advantage and disadvantage. Use them wisely
- Home- a place where I can laugh, cry, pray....and enjoy Desperate Housewives, Modern Family, and HGTV!
- Ambition- I am genuinely grateful to have goals, a plan, and motivation to achieve them. It's a feeling I experience everyday and it keeps me going- Vous Voir Tous Sur le Haut! (See You All at the Top)
- Time- Time is much appreciated and also taken for granted. I cherish each given day and should be putting more energy into making the most of them.
- My Mommy- I'm so thankful for my mother and her strength, I admire her kindness and diligence, mimic her charm and grace, and love her endlessly.
- Love- I'm thankful to have a heart filled with it to give, and more than grateful to have received it, genuinely and continuously.
- Chic-Fil-A -Gal Pals
- Dean Baxter (Spelman) - Gay Best-Friends
- Interiordesign.net - Sarcasm
-Kelly Wearstler - My increasingly awesome chef abilities
-Zara - Devi Registre (Inspires Me) -laughter
- Wii - Phoebe Philo
- Elliptical Tread-climbers - Josie Natori
-Eiswein - Medium-rare steaks and asparagus
-Coppola Claret - Alexis Tsokos
-Education - Expressways and espresso
-All things art and design - cleavage
- iPods - sunsets and beaches
- silence - creativity- Rachel Roy
- and fun, fabulous times!
Find this modern spice rack and more at chiasso.com
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Above are some ways to incorporate red into your decor, along with compliments like black- an element of water, representing strength, power, protection, stability, and sophistication.
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Fendi showcases ultimate luxury with their Casa furniture and decor line. With deep, sultry hues and lavish prints, these pieces make quite the statement. One of my favorites- the black Chrystal swivel in photo 2, very chic finish and brilliant play on geometrics! These pieces will surely break the budget, but are timelessly invaluable!
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
This Circa Starlet Banquette by Phyllis Morris will surely motivate and make anyone feel like royalty with its handcrafted cabriole Lucite front legs, curved Lucite back legs and Swarovski crystal buttons in tufts. Place this banquette in the boudoir, your dream closet, or living room for eye-catching allure. See more at http://www.circafurniture.com