Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Hermes Avalon Blanket in CamelHand-Tufted Wool Area Rug by Angela Adams http://www.angelaadams.com/
Professor's Upholstered Chair by Restoration HardwareWoka Lamps Vienne- Luna, originally designed in 1912 http://www.woka.com/
Lindon Ottoman in Beluga by Z Gallerie
Marco Console Table in Black by Z Gallerie
Ligne Roset Multy Sofabed, would look fabulous with Apricot Chinese Lotus Stems
Striped Carrera Chair by Bagnato DesignsMocha Sofa available at Target.com
Ice Crystal Sconce by William Haines- will transfer multiple honeysuckle hues onto walls with each facet
Chevron Melon Pillow available at Room and Board
Mosaique au 24 Ashtray by Hermes
- Onyx Light Fixture by Donovan DesignsVarene Accent Chair by Casamidy
- T-Bone Trinket Box by Room and Board
-Keep Sofas and Drapes light to enhance the energetic and vibrant atmosphere that Honeysuckle hues create and be sure not to overwhelm with dark or over-sized furniture.
Liven up your decor and wardrobe with 2011's signature color- a vibrant and elegant Honeysuckle! Go all out and completely revamp your space by re-painting your walls or adding honeysuckle-printed wallpaper. Wanna make a more subtle statement? Add honeysuckle accessories and accents with seating, throws, candles, vases, rugs, drapes and more. Happy New Year and embrace the Honeysuckle Hues!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
"Get Him To the Greek," starring comedian Russel Brand coined this concept of stroking a furry wall when we're losing our minds. The Pelted Rebar Desk, by RBC Designs, offers rabbit-fur drawers! Work is one of the biggest stress producers, but can also lead to great results! Get things done and stay on course with this desk, and embrace the furry drawers when you get a little overwhelmed!
Benjamin Rollins Caldwell of BRC Designs combines function with unmatchable style with these unconventional wonders! Make any of his quirky pieces the focal points of your space and bask in all the attention they will bring!
- Suspended Bird's Eye Bed
- Impractical Comfort Side Chair- filled with mini bottles of Southern Comfort! (add a lime-colored throw pillow just for fun and flare)
- Protrusion Low Table- composed of awe-striking colorful pyramids and glass for transparency
- Impractical Comfort Low Table- filled with 787 one-dollar bills, limited availability!
- Contractions Low Table- made with concrete and stainless steel, this table is simply fabulous and durable. The stainless steel brings in a geometric pattern and contrasting texture that transfer distinctive detail into the space.
Get the deets on BRC Designs and view more of his unique furniture at http://brcdesigns.com/